Shipping costs are payable in addition to the product prices displayed. More information on shipping costs will be provided to you with the offers.
As a general rule, we provide our goods via shipping. A self-collection of goods is only possible, if this mode of dispatch has been selected during the ordering process. Even when a self-collection was chosen, we will charge packaging costs, as mentioned below.
We do not deliver to self-service parcel terminals (Packstation).
Parcels are dispatched with DPD within 3 working days following receipt of your payment. If you would prefer to receive your delivery by registered post, additional costs will be incurred.
The shipping costs include packaging and transport. Transport costs vary depending on the total weight of the parcel. They will be indicated during the ordering process. We recommend that you pool multiple items in a single order. We are unable to combine two separate orders, and shipping costs are calculated separately for each order. Your parcel is dispatched at your own risk, but fragile goods will be handled with special care.
Delivery and packaging costs inland:
- Delivery costs inland: 7 € plus value added tax
- Packaging costs: 6.50 € plus value added tax and charged additionally
Delivery and packaging costs abroad:
- Finland/Latvia//Lithuania/Estonia//Norway/Portugal/Spain: 30€ plus VAT and 6.50 € additionally for packaging
- Benelux/Denmark/Austria/Czechia: 20 € plus VAT and 6.50 € additionally for packaging
- France/Italy/Poland/Sweden/Slovakia/Slovenia//Hungary/Great Britain: 20€ plus VAT and 6.50 € additionally for packaging
- Croatia/Bulgaria/Romania/Serbia: 36€ plus VAT and 6.50 € additionally for packaging
- Switzerland/Lichtenstein: 45€ plus VAT and 6.50 € additionally for packaging
- USA, Australia, Asia: no shipment, only collection by the customer, plus 6.50€ packaging costs
All import charges and duties will be at the receiver’s expense.
We currently offer the following payment options:
- Advance payment
For purchase on invoice the prior approval by Lehmann Präzision GmbH is required.